U Can't Touch This

Intriguing comments, Mr. Hammer.

The OtR list IS pretty pro-Monk and they are different beasts.  I respect
your complete and utter hatred towards that selfish guitar wanker, but I
like his music, and he's always a stand-up guy when ya chat with him.

So I guess I'm saying I concede.  If I ever type Ric or Monk on this digest
again, I'll be damned.  (Well, for that AND for typing "I" five times in two
sentences).

- to Dan or whoever wrote about the band "The".  Remember Matt Johnston's
band "The The", probably most famous for the "Infected" song of the late
80s?  That was a groovy band, awful name.

- to Shannon: Nope, no Toledo.  Sucky.

- to all: I'm thinking (though I don't know what I'm basing this off of, it
seems like I got this info somewhere...) that Moth and Goodbye are going to
be different versions of the previously released versions.  Maybe I'm crazy.
  Maybe they're both true.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
Bruce