Re: Thelonious Monk Was A Big, Fat Weenie

In a message dated Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:03:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Steve Guiles" <sguiles at hotmail_com> writes:

<<

On a seperate note...I know you just threw in Spears to go for the moral
outrage of the list...man, you should have just said "the Spice Girls" or
something like that.  Sheesh.

Umm...I watched the Backstreet Boys on the Today Show this morning. And I've been humming their stuff all day. Honest. I think I might even (sob!) have to go get some BSB and N*Sync CDs. I love that poppy stuff.

O' course, back in MY day, we didn't call them BSB, N*Sync, 98 Degrees or anything else. We called 'em Duran Duran. And we LIKED 'em! Ha!