New subject

my apologies if i went to far. just wanted to express
the opinion that i didn't like a musician using
thelonius monk's moniker. i did that. wanted to say i
didn't get this person's music. i did that. wanted to
try to answer most of your points. i think i did that.
it's time to move on.
i like this discussion thingy. beats watching
survivor. and you people make me laugh out loud every
once in a while. (at your humor.) (which is a very
good thing.)
thanks for giving me so much ink or whatever in my
first few days.
on a different note, i'd love your input, don, bruce,
ysobelle, etc etc, you all rule, i was thinking to
myself what somebody i look up to once said.
there can be no religion without the ability to argue.
sometimes when i argue a point, i don't always like
the side of myself that rises to the occasion. i like
to think of myself as being on a spiritual journey. i
see over the rhine as a spiritual band, but not a
religious one.
what makes something spiritual vs religious? does the
desire and ability to argue impede true spiritual
growth?
flail away.