Re: Monk

> I think my favorite memory was seeing them at Cornerstone 2000.  They had
> a large crowd in the Gallery tent and many people were exposed to the band
> for the first time.  Seeing Rikki Michelle sing back up for the band was
> truly memorable.
Yeah, I've been there, too and it really was incredible. it was my second
time seeing them (first time was here in germany at Christmas Rock Night). I
also intruduced some friends to them and they were amazed, too.
It was so great how the anticipation grew and grew during their endless
soundcheck. and then when they began to play everything was perfect.
I couldn't tell what's the reason for the "magic" at Monk concerts. It's not
just the music cause when I listen to Blink I just don't feel the same. It's
the athmosphere...

well... ok... gotta go back to lurking. *g*

tobi