From: Jason and Jennifer Burton [mailto:jandjburt at prodigy_net]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:38 PM
To: Over The Rhine
Subject: RE: Don Peris

All the info Bill mentioned is available for public consumption at the IMs official website - www.theinnocencemission.com . My copy of the Don Peris CD arrived yesterday and it is wonderful! Very very mellow and sparse. It's definitely Don's signature guitar work (I keep expecting Karen's voice to come in after the intros!) and lyrically similar, though even sparser in that area...

Jason
The Single Collector
WWW.SINGLECOLLECTOR.COM
Hard to find CD Singles, Promos, Imports, and Vinyl