Re: Progressive: was New music suggestions

did y'all get this? I sent it correctly but for some reason I never got it
through list mail...

Ysobelle:
 Didn't Renaissance go the way of all things years ago? Or is that not the
point?

actually Annie put out a few things in the 90's as did Michael Dunford.
Also, I just found out that Annie put out an Xmas recording in 2000 -- gonna
have to look that one up. AND, most of the original lineup just put out a new
one as Rennaissance called Tuscany but so far it's unavailable in the states.

 (update: also found out she has a new solo recording also. Anyone interested
check out -- http://www.anandaangel.com/shop/home.asp
or for Rennaisance info -- http://www.enteract.com/~nlights/index.html)

 Anyway, the point of my mentioning a few older bands is that great music
don't have an expiration date. It can even grow better with age! And if ones
never heard it it's a new listening experience to that person.

 >>Also, not to tickle a live horse or anything, but comparisons have been
made between Renaissance and October Project and, wooty woot, November
Project. Just so's y'all know. >>

I have the first October Project and so far it hasn't worn on me much yet but
I've only given it a couple passing listens.

yippee yappe yahooie
kevin