Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #412

--- Jacob Mishler <mishler77 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> HEIL BAILEY!
> To Kelvin, somewhere in the Third Reich of music:

Yah Vohl, Herr Mishler!

> Sorry about the late reply, I've been terribly sick

Hope you're feeling swell now!

I try to keep my ears open to
> new
> talent, no matter what the genre.  Does that make me
> obsequious to the pop culture?

Not all all, dude.  We're all just trying to work it
out.

Take care of yourself.  Eat some chicken soup!
(Remember, chicken soup's for your stomach - not your
soul.)

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul