chasing furies

chasing furies have broken up, because it was a shite idea for them to EVER
sign to a CCM label, especially a CCM label with no reputation for at least
*attempting* to be cool. They were a flipping amazing band, and I've heard
rumours that Sarah Meeker/MacIntosh (like all young Jesus people, she's
already married at 22...not that I doubt her happiness, I'm just annoyed at
that trend, being the perenially single type) is recording some solo stuff,
unfortunately once again on some CCM label. Oh well....it's their problem,
not mine. I just think that their songs kicked from many perspectives and
they could have done something worthwhile in the mainstream world instead of
explaining their piercings to the whitebread kids at the Jars concerts.

jillian.
too much dennis miller....

np: pretenders - _the isle of view_ (stinking great album)