Re: Three Things

Better late than never:

Aeons ago, Bruce mentioned:

> 1. Has anyone heard anything about Sarah Harmer, or her album, "You Were
> Here"?  Another music list I'm on, the people have been raving about that CD
> and I've been seeing her name lately a lot.

One of the other women in my office was playing her CD earlier this week--
wow.  Really excellent thoughts, wonderful lyrics, beautiful beautiful voice.
Kind-of reminded me of Dar Williams but Sarah's voice has more emotional
range to it (my opinion, of course). http://www.sarahharmer.com if you're
interested.  She has live shows coming up in Columbus and Ann Arbor in the
next monthish (and in Vermont! Yay!)

Back to work,
Raven