i know a tropical island where the banana sun and the mango moon shine

Dear List,

I've recently joined, been reading your conversations for about a week now and have yet had anything to add. Now I must say this: mix tapes are wonderful. i've gotten so much more enjoyment from receiving mix tapes, making them for other people, and listening to them, then i have from 75% of my cd collection. Now several of my comrades are becoming increasingly fond of "mix cds", of which i do not take part. they are a mockery of the affections i hold for mix tapes. that is all.

kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace."

Your email address says a lot about you.
Express yourself @ another.com
http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=393