Re: john & fleming / evanescence

Okay, in this one afternoon I've been accused of being
Kyle and Chris.  Listen up, folks.  I'M ME!  IT'S
KELVIN.  NO IMPOSTER, NO FAKES, JUST ME.  Kyle and
Chris are fine young men, and maybe I'd be better off
being one of them, but I'm not.  If that changes, you
guys'll be the first to know.

Toodles...

Amy...er...I mean...

Kelvin

--- Eric Schumacher <eric.schumacher at ecoutlook_com>
wrote:

> does anyone else think this sounds remarkably like
> something our dear chris
> emery would have said? does anyone else think that
> it's odd that kelvin
> began posting around the time that chris stopped?
> hmm...
>
> kelvin, are you actually chris? if you had finished
> your statement off with
> 'thank you, drive through.' there would be no
> question...
>
> still not sure why i ever post,
> eric.

> Eric Schumacher
> Senior Creative Designer
> EC Outlook
> www.ecoutlook.com

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul