Re: john & fleming / evanescence

--- Eric Schumacher <eric.schumacher at ecoutlook_com> wrote:
> kelvin (or so we're made to believe..) spake:
> > No, thanks.  I'd rather think of soft, cuddly puppies
> > and green Irish fields.  'Preciate the offer, though.
>
> does anyone else think this sounds remarkably like
> something our dear chris emery would have said? does
> anyone else think that it's odd that kelvin began posting
> around the time that chris stopped? hmm...
>
> kelvin, are you actually chris? if you had finished your
> statement off with 'thank you, drive through.' there would

> be no question...

If Mr. Bailey is indeed Mr. Emery, that would make the post
even more humorous as Mr. Emery has purchased multiple
copies of Evanescence's cd for himself as well as for other
people.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

“There can be no understanding between the hands and the brain unless the heart acts as mediator.”
- Fritz Lang's "Metropolis"