Re: CD recomm... / john & fleming (from fleming and john)

Ohmygoodness!!!!!!

I am so jealous!!  Are they just awesome live? Never have seen them. (Along
with many others since no one comes here...)

I think that Fleming (I'm guessing that's her name) has one of the most
powerful most beautiful voices ever...  In fact it's so hard to decide who's
voice is more oustanding, her or Karin (I was just thinking this the other
day) I think when I'm in one of those "mad at the world" moods I put Fleming &
John in and when I just want to sit and soak up life I play otr.  Both
wonderful women with wonderful voices that portray different
feelings/emotions. (I'm not one with words, but I think that's what I mean...
It sounds better in my head.)

I have to agree with you on "A place called love" it definately rocks along
with "Letters in my head" I love the way she just screams in the middle of
the song... "What if no-one comes to my funeral!) It's awesome!!!

I really was dissapointed with all the ska stuff in "the way we are"(or
whatever it is...all those horns and stuff...) but the first 5 songs are
really good.

Keisha