Re: Water Music

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 knebergall at ddi-usa_com wrote:
> The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Veggietales

I wasn't going to go there.

I sooo wasn't going to go there.  But now you have Larry and Mr Lunt going
and singing about kissing rodents and Boston in the fall.

And if we're going for esoteric, let's not forget the entire album of
Michael Knott known as _Screaming Brittle Siren_, which is one long story
about being at sea (and pirates from what I can tell.)  It's also bloody
hard to find.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^            Disclosing secrets heaven knows since 1992                X
O(_]_) splat.melm.org - just useful bees and the honeycomb - Read goats.com|