Compilation

Hi,

I'm a long-time OtR fan who recently signed up for the digest version of the discussion group.  I'm posting for the first time because I'm
curious about this compilation of OtR cover tunes I keep hearing about.  Could someone tell me what the scoop is as far as submissions,
guidelines, deadlines, etc.?  I have a band here in Cincinnati, and I'd love to take a crack at a cover if it's not to late to submit
something.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this for me.

Cheers,
Mark