Re: quixotic & cast-away

Yeah, I thought that to about holding on the duty part.  I like my job and
all but I would like to think that under those circumstances I would let it
go.  Scary, how easy it is to let something you do that compensates you in
return for what you do define who you are.  Not saying that that was totally
the case in this movie but well, you did have the Fedex plane, clothes,
etc...

Have you seen Finding forrester and Traffic?

L.

PS - I'm not sure who asked but Victor Frankl quote was the on the intro
page of a novel I was reading a long time ago.  It really touched me.
Victor Frankl was a survivor of the concentration camps and had much
adversity(cancer) in his life right up until his death a few years back.  He
never gave up on the positive aspect of the human spirit.  And even though
he saw the worst of men and their acts  his outlook was still one of hope.
Pretty amazing.

******
"I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
W.B. Yeats
******