Re: Megan the Metric Hater

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com>
>Megan wrote:
> > >brucey, let it go, man...it's time to get over
> > >this whole "metric system" daydream of  yours...
>
>i think we should switch to some more off-kilter form
>of measurement.

     The U.S. measures should be repackaged as the
hexadecimal alternative.  Computers have a hard time
with roundoff errors from the Frence metric system of
all powers of ten.  Hexadecimal -- powers of sixteen --
works well with the binary modern digital world.
16 ounces per pint
16 cups per gallon
16 ounces per pound
length would need some adjustment (5280 feet per mile).

--Rick C