Re: sea and sky excluded...

thanks much to all who tossed songs at me.  my my, I've got a big
page-full of possibilities now.  but if you happen to think of anymore,
by all means, send them along.  thanks!

> One day it was raining went I went to work and my
> co-workers and I spent the day making a list of songs
> that had some form of rain in the title.  Interesting.

the only pro baseball game I ever attended was an orioles-k.c.royals
game in baltimore back in the late 80's.  it was rained out halfway
through the first inning.  in our dry seats we sat through a stream of
rain-related songs for at least an hour I guess (lost track of time).
many I'd never heard before.  the only ones I remember are "here comes
the rain again," "raindrops keep falling on my head," and "blame it on
the rain."  anyway, thanks again.