Re: To all of you English Majors out there...

as a 15 year old, under the influence of soymilk...i actually pronounced
collins wrong....without the collins', y'know?  i could claim that
mispronunciation as poetic license, thus freeing me from any linguistic
restraints....but we could always change it to "looks like phil collins'
head".

jillian.
we're tired of the 90's.
but we're tied to the 90's.