Re: Megan the Metric Hater

> > Here's a truly fascinating article about the station and it's
> > history.  Made it more clear why the name Crosley is all over
> > Cincinnati.  My sister's place is less then 1km from the tower.

>brucey, let it go, man...it's time to get over this whole "metric
>system" daydream of  yours...

Dearest Ms. Linton:

I'll gladly do this, on a few small conditions.  If you can personally
guarantee me that in your life you will from this point on refer to a 2
liter bottle as "2.1 quart bottle", a 40 watt bulb as a "0.0536 horsepower
bulb", 32 grams of fat in some fast food sandwich as "0.00219 slugs of fat",
your 35 millimeter film in your camera as a "1.38 inch film", or a 10
kilometer race as "approximately 6.2 mile race".

Otherwise, the dream is still ALIVE!!!  :)  woo hoo!!

Bruce