Starsheep

"j" wanted songs "involving boats, ships, pirates."

And the first thing I thought of was, that "I am the Pirate King" from
"The Pirates on Penzance," but I bet that's not what we're supposed to be
looking for here.

And then I thought of an equally funny possibility: Willie Nelson, Merle
Haggard, Johnny Cash, and someone I'm forgetting (Chris Christopherson??)
had a little band called, "The Highwaymen" (which maybe belongs, for me,
in a trio of funny little bands that includes the Travelling Wilburys and
the Lost Dogs).  They also had a song called, "The Highwayman," in which
each singer takes on the role of some sort of historic rogue, and one of
'em is a sailor.  Willie, for the record, is the highwayman (robber), and
"many a young maid lost her baubles to his trade," so he says.  Johnny?
He flies a starship.  I LOVE hearing him sing, "Ah fly a starrsheeeep."

Starsheep.  Hmm.  LOOK OUT!

I have not been helpful.

I teach some new freshman in 90 minutes.  I have a really big computer
lab and an opaque projector.  Weeee!

Linford spelled backwards is Drofnil.

Darth Drofnil?

Why don't good Jedis get little good titles like "Darth"?

Or is "Obi Wan" the good equivalent of "Darth?"

Obi Wan Drofnil?

This has been my otr content.

Fare thee well.

Fred