Re: Anotherholeinyohead

In a message dated Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:52:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Bruce
Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> writes:

<< Just when you're thinking you never need to hear "Poughkeepsie" live
again,
it's featured as the MP3 rarity of the month on the website.  It's from the
The World Can Wait tour, at the Tin Angel stop.  The piano is pretty...  I
know you're all giddy with anticipation and can barely wait the three
minutes to download it, so I'll give you a spoiler:  it's unbearably slow
just like every other version.

The Bruce can wait,
Bruce

Hey, Bru-say! How about throwing us that URL one more time!