Re: bunch-a-doo-doo! (Grammys)

--- zbignew brzhinsky <kymtnmusic at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Finally?  Been there a while, havent they?

Probably, but I've just been holding out hope.
Y'know...the eternal optimist.  And what does that get
me?!?

> Yeah, but there are a few other bright spots:

My list wasn't exhaustive,  just the things I was
happiest to see.  I'm all about Bela Fleck, and even
the few nominations for Sheryl Crowe were good to see.
 I just think if I were president of the world, these
folks we've mentioned would be dominating the major
categories and those fly by night yahoos would be
playing in Branson.

> I think I'll just wish I could be at the ceremony
> held
> previously- that's where all the real music is.

Actually, even though the awards themselves are crap,
there is often a pretty swell performance or two on
the show.  Maybe I'll tape it...

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul