Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Yes.  I actually saw them perform.  Have you?  It was really funny cause
here were all these die hard fans all singing along.  You could tell
everyone was thinking "Hell, we all know the words!" yet Travis was so
amazing.  I haven't heard such a clear and pure voice - if you can try to
catch a show if you haven't.  Apparently, the song is on one of their
singles and it's no longer available.  A friend is suppose to copy it for
me.

Have you heard coldplay?

Lucie from Montreal