TV Show - Mysterious Ways

Another OTR on TV sighting....I was watching this show "Mysterious Ways" and
they played "Latter Days".  The show was about a guy finding a piece of
cloth that could heal people.  They played the song when the guy was
deciding whether or not to use it on his friend who got sick from some
bacteria she got from the body on which the cloth was discovered.  I think
it was a very fitting use of the song.  Did anyone else see the show?

Andy