same old question anew

hey all,

I know this has been asked before but not by me.

I was just wondering, (pleading, begging you, more like it) if anyone
has or knows where one can get their hands on any live vid's
of our favorite band, very preferably one when Ric was still with them.

 I have a few interesting music vid's to offer in trade or possibly a CD or
two.

Now I've seen camcorders at quite a few of the shows so I know they're out
there!!!

pax to all and  a happy new year,
Kevin (who's stoked about going to Chicago tonight and bringing in the new
year listening to Michael Mcdermott)!