RE: sarah masen & a different gordon

On Behalf Of Bill Keith, the List spit out:
> Dan asked if the Gordon Henderson that
> played bass on Sarah Masen's CD "The
> Holding" is Jack... If I recall correctly
> they're not the same person.  I seem to
> recall seeing Sarah perform in Detroit at
> the time of the CD's original release
> with another Gordon Henderson.
>
> But, I have been known to be wrong.
>
> How's that for a fairly inconclusive answer?

hey, it's better than i could do.  i didn't
get into her until her re:think self-titled
debut in 1996.  thanks for the info.  i
doubted that it was the same gordon henderson,
seeing as he was probably still over in the UK
at that time...

thanks,
Dan

np: dweezil zappa - automatic

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm at yahoo_com  -+
     more & more, i'm secretly just me
+-      (over the rhine "goodbye")       -+