Re: Merry Boxing Day

In a message dated 12/26/00 10:16:25 PM Central Standard Time,
binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

<<  24 hours of "A Christmas Story" on TNT always
 > blaring from some corner of my
 > parents' house.  >>

the guy that wrote and narrated "A Christmas Story" grew up right around me
somewhere. ( he died recently) Anyway, there's a line in it where they
mention my hometown. Dad's sitting at  the dinner table, reading the paper,
and says something like "can you believe it, some cloddhopper down in
Griffith, Indiana swallowed a yo-yo"

it's the little things that make us smile,
kevin