to smike the pope

you people are a sensitive bunch.
(don't take that the wrong way!)
it's truly interesting to see what offends.
typing 'put that in your pipe and smoke it'
seemed very funny to me at the time.  not
self righteous.  text on screen leads to
all sorts of meanderings.  maybe that's what
i'm suppose to learn from all of this.
man, bring something up and look what happens...
shelly?  i think that's the name, i, too,
appreciate your thoughts.  in your first post
i thought you were saying more than you
were in the spirit/body realm.  i think your
comments are valid and worthy.
someone wrote something about reading the bible
for 16 hours a day to become some type of
christian.  i feel like reading it for one
hour every couple of days makes me seperated
from people at large.  i've got lots of concrete
ideas about sexuality, married or not, solid
grounds that i can jump up and down on and they
don't move.  i don't think that makes me
arrogant.  and fred, what's with the gender
question?

~ jane