From: mademoiselle jillian [mailto:waytogojane at hotmail_com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 4:20 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Taft Show and Leigh's nervousness addressed

yeah....so i'm jillian re-instated listie who is not as manic as she was
before. i met a couple of you at the taft show, i know a couple of you
already, and for those who were at uno's afterwards, i was the girl in the
orange jacket with the loud hair who looked frightened. :)

just a note about leigh's nervousness: i am in love with her stage presence,
and i would take a kick in the trousers any day to sound like and/or come
off like she does. although i still want to be karin when i grow up. one of
these days...

hello.

jillian.