haikus? (was "A Clove Cigarette in a Pear Tree")

good day!

> It humbled me.  Then I remembered the simple truth
> that if a million monkeys
> shook cups of alphabet soup, one would eventually
> come up with a killer
> haiku.

i think bruce could start a killer thread by
introducing a haiku sharing (and themed) endeavor.
for holiday cheer.  what would the topic(s) be?
messainic representation?  american beauty's life-long
wisdom?  the inexhaustable spinoggle?...dare i say it:
simon lebon's "mojo"?  sorry, drew.

-j. marie