Two birds, one stone

Kelvin, let me try, using examples from this year's Oscar "best picture"
nominations as examples:

Movie: Sixth Sense
Film: Insider
Cinema: American Beauty

Do I win?

rhys wrote:

>my boss told me i should say that to the 'nice' lady downstairs who
>threatned i would get into legal trouble if i didn't eat lunch. and
>that it's none of her business where i sleep at night. or who i eat
>lunch with.  or if someone comes to see me and they don't speak
>english.  geesh. he's a funny geeky kind of guy, my boss. yay for
>senses of humor.

I have no idea what this means.  Are you sleeping with someone that doesn't
speak english??  Does your boss speak english?!  And I have no idea what
"FOAD" is, but can take a stab at the "F", given it's the word d'jour.

>they are required to *offer* me lunch - i don't have to eat it.

Is "teuton.org" some federally supported prison?  Where do you work that
they are _required_ to feed you?

>otr content: dnoty works well while driving over eeril empty icy roads
>with the stars over your head... the cello is haunting, but i guess you
>knew that.

Gosh, I agree 110%.  I woke early Friday, drove a hundred or so miles twice.
  Each drive there was sun and there was darkness.  And snow and Christmas.
And cold and wind.  And DNotY.  Quite the driving soundtrack.  Try it in
June.

"Amelia's Last" had a way of being played a few times in a row, probably due
to me hitting that repeat button each time it was on.

_someone_ breathed this breath in us,

Bruce