hey you

Title: hey you

did anyone else happen to read the otr 'poem' of the week?
i'm very interested in hearing what the 'christian' fans think about it.
my opinion to follow...

jane

i read it. and quite frankly, i think it is sweet.
to put into words the oft-times, awkward, ritual, mating dance.
to convey the sometimes silly nature of ourselves.
who are we kidding? we're all fumbling through life.
not ever 100% sure of ourselves. what is it we're trying to prove?
to simplistically describe, and act upon, the glory of creation,
in a loving, nurturing way, is enlightening, in this age of perversity.
i shared this poem with some co-workers.
i even forwarded it to some friends on their 2nd anniversary.
even with a preface - it was received with trepidation.
why are we, even as adults, "troubled" by speaking frankly about sex?
the problem remains - this poem is not about sex. (well maybe it is)
it's about revealing your true identity & not being ashamed.
understanding our nervousness. becoming one with our mate.
becoming one with our mate! becoming ONE with our mate.
and enjoying them for ALL they have to offer.
and - thanking god for a very special gift.

it's a pretty cool follow up to last weeks.
check that one out as well.
"this is how we start a family"

peace & veggies,
david