RE: I think I shall jump in....

On Behalf Of Sawildfire at aol_com:
> We had a lot of fun, and look forward to doing
> it again.  Or maybe some of you ought to come
> to Kent to see someone.....or just to see us. :)

ya gotta convince bink to come back... if not
bink,
then maybe i'll be in michael kelsey withdrawal
and need to come up and see you guys sometime when
he makes his usual stops through kent...

> Leigh (I think that's who you all have been
> talking about).  She was very distracting.  To
> me it was like hearing a band but having the
> singer locked up in the next room over.

she seemed nervous compared to the other times
that
i'd seen her.  i love her voice, i'm not sick of
"kiss me" yet (i tune out almost any form of radio
in my life), but i can see why someone might be
sick
of 'em... honestly, though, i think she was
nervous.
i don't know why, but that's how she seemed to me.

'tis all,
Dan

np: jennifer kimball - veering from the wave