Re: Little Brothers Show 12/13

> This is true.....but there did seem to be a fairly large population of
> lesbian couples and I don't think that Little Brothers is a regular
lesbian
> hangout either.

maybe OtR attracts more lesbian couples  than gay men.  we test my theory ;)

let's assume the people on this list is a randomly distributed sample of the
OtR fans population.   we can do a survey, run the results thru SPSS
(statiscal package for social sciences) which i just happen to have on my
computer,  and compare the frequency percentages.