Re: Little Brothers Show 12/13

lara -

thanks for the review, especially for us cowards who
didn't venture forth into messy, starless night.

> Dan and Thurman never made it, but we looked hard
> for them.

darn weather!  someday i'll actually meet up with a
listee somewhere.  would especially like to meet
dan, as we both share a passion for another band -
king's x. i know we've been to the same shows a couple
of times, but never have our paths crossed.  Æ

=====
"All I know is that I am grateful to be where I am,
and I have only a rough idea of how I got here."
Linford Detweiler