RE: the taft show and the weekend meanderings

Rick Callender wrote:
> obviously, i didn't get much into the excuse
> for a "seafood pizza" i ordered, either.

there really is no excuse for it, bink.

seafood... yum.
pizza... yum.

seafood pizza.  hmm... plus the 10W-40, ultra
garlic butter formula on top of the pizzas
didn't help much.

on mine, i love the whole concept of spinocolli,
but uno's made something wonderful into a big
garlic mess.

> WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!

indeed.

> i think the "slumber party" at bruce's needs
> to become a yearly tradition.

it was fun.  staying up until 4am, doing nothing
but entertaining ourselves with good conversation.
that's what the listie gatherings are all about.
it truly was a blast...

> that, and spinoggle. There's hope for me yet,
> bruce!

i dunno... i heard about your "playing"... :)

practice hearts and euchre all year- and next
christmas show, you should be up for spinoggle.

:)

peace out,
Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm at yahoo_com  -+
    beauty projection in the reflection,
+-always the worst way to start (k.moore)-+