NEXT YEAR: better planning

     Next year we should do more planning to find a
preshow location near the venue whereever it happens to
be.  It should be a place where students won't go broke,
can accomodate at least twenty, better thirty or more
people, and is walking distance to the venue.  Uno's was
nice for post-show but a little pricey.  I asked Marquis
and two different people from Taylor to join us at Uno's
but they did not appear.  I do not know if cost was a
factor.  It should be easier for listees to know that they
do not need to actually know anyone to show up.  If I did
not know anyone on the list I would hesitate to go to
Martino's which is too far away from the venue.  I think
we just fell into Martino's because we happened to be
there last year.

     Just as an opening suggestion I think that Arnolds's
is far enough to be near cheap parking, and perhaps
willing to take a large group of people on their third
floor.  It is walking distance, maybe 4 blocks from 9th
to 5th streets.

--Rick C