Re: Christmas show set list

--- Amy Joy Eversole <amy_smiley at hotmail_com> wrote:

> there are
> definitely a large number of new
> ron sexsmith fans in the midwest after his set...

not to mention the old fans. for me, seeing ron
sexsmith alone was worth the price of admission. he
even pointed a thank you to me as we was leaving the
stage, seeing as i was one of the few proud listeners
who felt he really did deserve a standing ovation.

> btw, it was so lovely to see so many of you last
> night,

it's always such a joy to see you, amy. glad i got a
chance to say hello again!

bink