Like a Radio

     The WNKU studio show was fun. Ben Singleton invited the first
five people who responded to his 'December Nights' post to the list.
We all hung out in the hallway and in a tiny reception room where
instant hot chocolate, a bowl of ice, and a tray of cookies awaited
us.  About half an hour later we moved into a studio next to the
room where the DJ was.  The radio studio version Karin, Linford,
G Jack Henderson, and Terry Templeton.  They said that they will
have a seven piece band at the 7:30 concert.  Nikki Buehrig (Dakota)
was the DJ.  Karin said that if she knew that Nikki was going to be
the host she would have prepared a song for them to sing together.
Nikki said to nip that in the bud.  At first we watched a piano
tuner as the band tested their headphones and microphones.  I am
not sure if we heard the same mix as the radio audience.  Jack's
guitar and the piano did not go through the studio speaker because
we could here them directly.  The show started a little after
8:30 and ended about 9:15 I guess.  The audience was about twenty
people alltogether.

     I did not make a list of the songs.  There were a
couple of songs from Darkest Night of the Year including
Silent Night.  They played Like a Radio and Poughkipsee.

     Linford said that as far as they know Moon River will
be on the new CD.

--Rick C