Re: Over the top of the rhine

"Southern Californian Steve" writes...

> Jeff,
>
> You're in pain over only missing a few shows in December?
> What about us poor saps living out here in the boondocks of this great
> country(Southern California)...?!
>
> Ask me how many OTR shows I'VE been to...NONE!
> But I do love them...and the VOL...and the sixpence...etc.
> Any OTR/Replacements fans out there?
>
> I'm a newbie.
>
> Peace,
>
> Southern Californian Steve

Wait just a second here, it's strange enough for me to think that there might
be yet another OtR fan out here, but for him to also be named Steve is just
unsettling.  But then again, as Lara declared a week or two ago, there is
only one Steve...

Welcome to the list, Southern Californian Steve!

Steve in SoCal
oncleboo at aol_com

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky