Re: Over the top of the rhine

Jeff,

You're in pain over only missing a few shows in December?
What about us poor saps living out here in the boondocks of this great
country(Southern California)...?!

Ask me how many OTR shows I'VE been to...NONE!
But I do love them...and the VOL...and the sixpence...etc.
Any OTR/Replacements fans out there?

I'm a newbie.

Peace,

Southern Californian Steve