RE: newbie in Philly

I'll be wearing a pink taffeta number with leopard skin ankle warmers and a chartreuse feather boa.  My feet'll rest on a pair of green 4" stiletto heels.
Actually, too early to tell just yet.  I'll say sometime closer to show date,  though I may wear my king's x shirt, being a prog. metal fan from years back.    I'll be dragging as many OTR-virgins out as I can.  Trick is, convincing them that they NEED to be at both shows.  why would anyone NOT come to both shows, really.
peace.
Gary

happy December...the darkest night is coming