Re: newbie from Philly

In a message dated Wed, 29 Nov 2000  5:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Lara Conrad" <laraaustin at columbus_rr.com> writes:

<<

Hey, Nikki...this guy's pretty cool...make sure you meet up with him at the
Tin Angel show...and meet my friend Heather, too.... I think she should be
there.

Well, I'd tell y'all what I'll be wearing, but as yet I have NO idea. It's a safe bet that I'm more likely to be wearing black than anything else, but the most significant item by which people usually spot me is the chain I wear from my ear to my nose.

When we get closer to the 15th, perhaps I'll start posting my choices and take a poll.