re:newbie from philly

[snipping of gary rhubarb beer's eloquent discription of independent coffee
options in philly]

then ysoie said:
>Now, there's also-- what is it...The Last Drop, I think, at 12th or >13th
>and Pine. And Crimson Moon at 20th and Sansom. And Tuscany, at >19th and
>Locust.
>
>But then, I don't drink coffee, so what do I know?

i say:
good gracious--now i know who to call the next time i go to the city of
listee-ly love!  thanks for allieving (how the hell does one spell that
word?!) my fears of a complete corporate takeover...  of course, starbucks
*has* done their part to promote our dear k&l...hmm...does this birth an
ethical dilemma?

who's going to the vigilantes of love show at canal street next thursday?

g'night,
amyjoy