re:newbie from philly

In a message dated Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:14:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Rhubarb Beer" <rhubarb_beer at hotmail_com> writes:

<<
The scales will no doubt drop from your eyes, since you obviously realize
that corporate coffee sucks.  On south street there is a place called "The
Bean", there was a place called something like Rhino Cafe--think it's since
closed though.  There may be a couple more on side streets off South.  You
should have come into Stellar Coffee on 11th and Spruce--three blocks off
south.  This is my place of gainful employment, and where I'll be Saturday
morning, bright and early after the show.  We are very hip, (very humble
too), and quite independently owned.  For better or for worse.

Now, there's also-- what is it...The Last Drop, I think, at 12th or 13th and Pine. And Crimson Moon at 20th and Sansom. And Tuscany, at 19th and Locust.

But then, I don't drink coffee, so what do I know?