Re: the 9th

In a message dated Wed, 29 Nov 2000  3:20:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Dan Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> writes:

<<
so, who's all coming?

i know of: drew, rick, melissa, bruce, megan, myself, bink, no ysoi (boohoo,
we'll miss ya nikks!).  j.marie, are you coming?

any plans for pre/post?  i don't know when/if i can make any gatherings as
that would probably depend on the mini-group of people who are coming with
me, but i'd definitely like to know if anything's going down.

Dan

Well, just my 2¢, but if I recall correctly, after the last Taft show, the _only_ place open was the Pizzaria Uno a few blocks down, so IF I were going to be there (grr!) that'd get my vote. They were SUPER nice to us, even though we came in somewhere 'round an hour before closing and stayed til they started looking at us pointedly. That was the night-- I shall never forget this-- when I walked in to ask if they had space for a small party, and didn't understand why the manager looked over my head with widening horror until I turned to find the entire list had followed me in, looking like lost Israelites who'd missed that morning's Manna. I believe that was also the occasion where we had to duck the fury of a scorned patron who wanted to let the entire restaurant-- no, the entire downtown area-- know of her fury at being looked at funny by a waiter. Somehow, she didn't notice that by that time, the rest of us were looking at her pretty funny, too.

Where's jg?