OTR Taft show

hello all,

It's been a while since I posted last.... just to let all know I WILL be
attending the OTR Taft show with Sixpence opening (what really made me do
it). I was going through Ohio to be at an indie film premiere in Tennesee
(which I have a song on) and decided that myself and my companion would rush
back to Cincy after for the show on Sat.... if you really care about that you
can read about it on my website.

I look forward to seeing everyone... any pre / post show plans?

Chris Flinchbaugh