Re: cool news... winter shows

In a message dated Fri, 24 Nov 2000  6:39:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dan
Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> writes:

<< At 07:43 AM 11/24/00 -0800, Debbie Flinchapugh wrote:
>Very cool.... Sixpence None the Richer and Ron Sexsmith
>are opening for the Taft show = ). Oh by the way, what
>is going on pre-show and post show?

Oh, damn. DAMN! I really was interested to hear Sixpence live. That plus
being able to sit next to the inimitable bink would have just made my year.
Unfortunately, I can't be there.

Someone'd better write a real, thorough, old-fashioned OtR review!