I knew it!

Hey everyone:

The tv was on, Third Watch was playing.  I wasn't
really paying attention then I heard this voice....
Didn't recognize the song (shows how much I know) but
I was convinced it was Over the Rhine.  So I clicked
on the computer and searched and searched and searched
all the Third Watch sites I could find... needless to
say there was no mention on tonight's episode.  So I
checked my e-mail and there is was..... confirmation
from the OTR mass e-mail that indeed it was Karin!

Wow... Did anyone else see the show?

Nadia